Monday, September 22, 2008

wow

As I get started writing today...I hear the little peeps of the princess waking up from her nap. She has been in bed since 9am and you would think that I would get something done in the 4 hours I had to myself. NOPE. I took a nap :), I took a shower :), I got caught up on email (I had over 60 messages!) and I generally just took care of me. It was nice.

We finally have power back, I have somewhat restocked the fridge from all of the food I had to toss out and I feel like life might be getting back to normal.

And... yes.... MAGGIE IS ONE YEAR OLD. We had her party yesterday and it was a blast. We really enjoyed it, and she loves all her new toys. I just uploaded the photos if you want to check them out.

Thanks for all of the support in the past week from neighbors, family, and friends. We are so appreciative of you all. With the garage demolition, with Maggie's party prep, and with just general helpfulness. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday maggie!!!!!!!!!!!! the pics were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time at the party. :)

    Happy birthday, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?