- LOVE that I had my 36 week appointment, yes 36 weeks!!, this morning and I officially have a scheduled time and date for my c-section. April 27th at 9am.
- LOVE that my parents came to visit last weekend and Dan's parents are here today and tomorrow and Maggie seems really outgoing with them
- LOVE that we had fondue twice in the last few days......YUMMY.....YUMMY......YUMMY
- LOVE that I am going to sew some nursing covers today!
- LOVE this e-book, courtesy of Skiptomylou.org...it's full of Easter Craft Tutorials! Check it out HERE
- LOVE that a gift shop in town wants to carry my baby goods on consignment!
- LOVE that I have a sewing class tonight and an embroidery class tomorrow night.
- LOVE all the spring flowers that are blooming!
- LOVE being able to take Maggie to the park twice in the last few days.
- LOVE my husband