Monday, August 10, 2009

AmandaOlogy

I'm hoping you'll fill this out about yourself. I would love to find out more about you! Copy this, paste into the comments or your own blog, replace my answers with yours and re-post this as your name followed by "ology".


***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Blue Cheese

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Akai Hana

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pizza Hut Pan Pizza

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Mushrooms, pepperoni, bacon, and black olives

What do you like to put on your toast?
Apple Butter

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
3 (one has no cable and no converter box, so it just catches dust)

What color is your cellphone?
Pink

Do you have an iPod?
No

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
right-handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Blood, wisdom teeth, 2 other teeth, and 2 babies.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Diapers, 4 boxes of 'em

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I love my name. I wouldn't change it.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No Way.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Spring. Everything is so fresh and new.

Holiday?
My Birthday. Yay Me!

Day of the week?
Saturday.

Month?
February. My birthday!

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Yes

Mood?
calm

What are you listening to?
Jacob starting to cry.

Current worry?
getting it all done. we have Maggie's birthday party in about a month and the house looks like it did a year ago when we had just moved in. we have such a hard time decorating. I call our style...cardboard and toys r us

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
to feed Jacob

What's the last movie you saw?
??? I probably fell asleep.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
3 but I am only allowed to wear them when Dan isn't around

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I had a state trooper go through my diaper bag at the fair on Sunday.

Last person you talked to?
Jacob

Last person you hugged?
Maggie

Do you always answer your phone?
No. I'm busy and don't like to talk on the phone.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My friend Lauren

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
All of them. Especially the ones where Dan feels compelled to sing along to the radio

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A night out with NO kids

Can you do push ups?
yeah....a couple of em

Can you do the splits?
I used to be able to....I haven't tried recently

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited

Do you have any saved texts?
Only because I neglect to erase them.

Have you ever been in a car accident?
Several, nothing horrible.

Do you have an accent?
Depends on whose listening. Some say I sound southern.

What is the last movie to make you cry?
I can't remember. I try to avoid this kind.

Plans tonight?
Picture project!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Not quite.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
diapers, diapers, diapers, wipes, sippy cups

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes. Dan had them delivered to me on our 6 month dating anniversary.

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes

How will you bring in the New Year?
Probably by going to bed early.

What song represents you?
Hooked on a Feeling....from the Reservoir Dogs soundtrack. OOGA CHUCKA!

Name two people who might complete this?
Kelly and Amy....maybe

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
No, the present usually seems better.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
No and Yes.

Does anyone love you?
Yes

Would you be a pirate?
Why?

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower....I relish the quiet alone time and the hot water.

Ever had someone sing to you?
nope and please don't

When did you last cry?
probbaly recently. I have a 2-year old and a 3-month old.

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes. It's a great way to start or end my day.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The kiddos

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Mostly new.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Absolutely not.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
How quickly I am willing to make an ass out of myself. We only live life once. Why not have a lot of fun while we are here?

1 comment:

  1. Just posted to my blog. ;)

    I hear you on the decorating thing. There's so much I want to do with our house, but I don't even know where to start. I guess it will get done someday.

    I'm curious about the flip-flops...why can you only wear them when Dan isn't around?

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?