Friday, August 28, 2009

Sleep Training...so far so...well I think we're making progress

As I write this on my BlackBerry (because I can't find 2 seconds to open my computer when Maggie isn't around) I am listening to Jake cry upstairs. Yep, we are on th second of 10 minute waits. He is mad and I am a bit numb to the crying. He went down for this nap without one tear and he still seems tired when I check on him. Although it makes him even madder when I go in I almost don't want to anymore. He still needs to be in his crib until nap time ends, right?

He did take 2 naps that were almost 2 hours each yesterday and he went to bed without crying last night. He slept from 8pm-6am on Weds night and from 8pm-5am last night. So I feel like that's pretty good. But here we are on day 4 and this morning nap looks just like Tuesday's. Is it because he's older that it's taking so long? I feel like he should be getting the hang of things by now. All I can do is keep trying and hope we'll get there.

I am a little discouraged right this minute. Hopefully this afternoon will be easier. I don't have too much to get done today (just 11 dresses to finish...yeah, not much). So maybe I'll squeeze in a nap later. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?