Monday, September 28, 2009

Field of Dreams

If I write it, will they read it?

I haven't written in a while. The "to-do" list with two children, a husband, a handmade baby goods business, a house that still isn't unpacked, 4 rental properties, and 2 cats doesn't leave much room for frivolity. The blog has fallen to the bottom of the pile.

Jake still isn't sleeping.

Maggie has turned 2.

I really do love my life, but DANG I am busy. I promise...I'll be back regularly. I just need Jake to sleep through the effin night....just once.....please......I beg......

2 comments:

  1. I'll still be here waiting to read more when you get back to regular posting. ;)

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are 'loving' the same process- I can see the light at the end of the tunnel- or around 5 am.
    Also, thank you for your information about The Abbey Gift shop- all my goods will be featured there along besides your beautiful items. I put a note up at my blog: http://breebeebracelets.blogspot.com
    Oh- for those browsing- I LOVE THESE NURSING WRAPS- fumbling with a blanket will never be an issue again!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?