Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time for an update....since I have been AWOL

GOOD MORNING CAMPERS!

I have been so busy with life that I have neglected the blog. Sorry about that, but you know how it goes. I am officially 31 weeks pregnant and have about 9 weeks until baby number 2 makes his or her grand debut. I am not ready. But....all I really need is the bassinet and some diapers right? The rest will fall into place over the first 6 weeks of life. Or at least that is what I am going to tell myself.

Dan is doing well at work, busy as ever.

Maggie is trying to start running, but then she goes to fast and fear spreads across her face. It's pretty funny to see her throw her arms back and lean forward and go full tilt and then PANIC...how to stop. She is also really blossoming in her language skills. She keeps trying out words as she hears them. So...watch your language! Who knows what word she'll try next.

I have a great embroidery machine and have made some really cute baby shower gifts. I will post pictures as soon as the battery in the camera recharges. I have another shower this weekend....I think I will create something super cute for Ann.

My brother in law is getting married, Dan's cousin is getting married, and Dan's oldest brother just announced that a 3rd kiddo is on the way, Dan's cousin Jen just welcomed Mack at the end of January and Dan's cousin Kate is expecting her first at the end of March. This family has a lot going on this summer!!!

Maggie is currently eating breakfast and watching Curious George. Is it bad that I sometimes let my kid watch tv so I can get something done? Even something as superfluous as blogging? whatev....

OK...today I have to get some things done before I take my nap around noon. I love having the excuse for a daily nap....maybe I will just stay pregnant forever........

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are doing well. I've been wondering about you. I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! How exciting!! ;)

    Oh, and the tv thing? Yeah, my kid is in front of ours right now while I steal a moment by myself. Soemtimes you just have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Baby number 2!!!

    You know ... my mom used this video called fluppy dogs as my in-home baby-sitter (I'm not sure anyone else in the world watched this cartoon movie.. but i did, over and over) and I turned out alright :) Curious George has all kinds of learning qualities!!!

    I hope all is well in Ohio!!! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?