Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love Monday....Wednesday Edition


Wow....time flies. I haven't really gotten much done, but I feel like I have been really busy. Maybe it's just that I move incredibly slow. So here's my LOVE List.....

  • LOVE my new pink Blackberry Curve...I am a complete novice, but it's so fun to explore. I have heard that www.crackberry.com is totally fun and addicting. I think I will head there in a few.
  • LOVE my ankles. After a short hiatus, they came back. With my pregnancy with Maggie, my ankles became more like stumps ending in feet. My shoes didn't fit and it was just plain ugly. But, this time I have kept them looking themselves. YAY!
  • LOVE menus4moms.com. I am cooking their menu for the week of the April 13-17 and so far it seems quite yummy and somewhat healthy. Also, the grocery list is just awesome. It makes my job so much easier. Here's the menu:
  1. Chili Mac, Homemade Cornbread, Fruit Cocktail
  2. Grilled Chicken, Creamed Spinach, Pasta Salad
  3. Fried Rice, Egg Drop Soup
  4. 15 Bean Soup, Raw Veggies and Dip, Ciabatta Bread
  5. Alfredo Chicken Pizza, Spinach Salad, Vanilla Yogurt with Sliced Pineapples
  • LOVE 19 days to go. Not that I am counting, but I am ready to discover my family as a family of 4. I will miss my one on one time with Maggie, but I am really excited to meet the new little one.
  • LOVE that Maggie helped pick out the coming home outfit. She is so proud of being a part of the process that she wants to show anyone who comes over. She points to the bag and says "QUACK QUACK" because it's a romper that's covered in little yellow duckies.
  • LOVE that DUCKLING DAY at Whetstone Library is this weekend. We are going to do an egg hunt and join in the Duckling Parade. And yes...costumes are encouraged....I should get on that.
  • LOVE my new haircut....pictures coming soon!
LOVE,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?