Friday, April 3, 2009

just tired....

As I write this, Maggie is just stirring in her crib. I am thankful for her sleepy mornings, but I wish I could take more advantage of them. I am 36+ weeks, I will be at 37 weeks on Sunday. I am tired, and big, and tired. I don't sleep well at night....my hubby has started sleeping in the guest bed in order to get some uninterrupted shut eye, and I can't say that I blame him. I actually like being able to flop around as necessary throughout the night, with out having to worry about disturbing his rest. But, my days just seem long. I nap when Maggie naps, but I still feel like I have a ton of things to get done and the list seems to keep growing. It probably doesn't help that I keep adding sewing and craftiness to my list. I enjoy those activities, but when is comes down to it, it's just extra stuff. So this morning we have a playdate that we may or may not attend. Why won't we go? Well...I have to get to the post office and the grocery store and that's all I may have the energy for. I may suck it up though, for Maggie's sake. She needs time to play too..........

well...that's all my venting for today.....I think I will take a nap on the couch while she plays in the living room this morning.....you think she'll notice?

2 comments:

  1. Poor tired Amanda! You're almost done...then you have a little noise machine to make you tired! Keep up the great work! Only a few more weeks. Go Amanda Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Amanda! We're thinking of you in your last few weeks. Try to get some extra rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?