Thursday, August 26, 2010

dang.

So...you see that cute little black tee staring at you from across Target. It gets your attention, then screams, "I'm on clearance.". So you run over and grab it in your size, as well as a couple of its more colorful friends. You run home and put it on, because store clean is still clean right? (Those who've worked retail, shut it). You look in the mirror and say, "I look darn cute, if I do say so myself." You return to your daily grind looking ever so spiffy. When it's time to put to pjs on and tuck in for the night, you decide to catch one last glimpse of your ever so cute self only to discover....that in a house with 2 cats, 2 kids, and all that goes along with it...you black tee makes you look like a damn walking lint roller.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Sounds like my world. Whenever I put on something black (or the white pants I own for some reason) I freak out everytime the kid or dog come even close to me.

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?