Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pillow Case Project Update!

We are gaining momentum!  I had more pledges of help today.  Thanks to Aunt Becky, Ann M, and Jenny O.  I appreciate all your doing.

The Fabulous Aunt Becky will be doing a post about John C Mayering for Charity this week and I hope we get a mention.  Her blog is HiLaRiOuS.  If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. GO NOW! and become another one of her thousands of followers.  You won't regret it.  Or maybe you will.  Whatever, she's awesome.

If you want to know how you can help in the quest for 150 pillowcases for ConKerrCancer.org....just leave me an email.  Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Also, don't forget about our Sewing Party on Tuesday night from 8-10pm.  If you want more information, leave me a comment or shoot me an email!!!!!

YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?