Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thanks


This is why I do what I do!

Thanks, Bree, for sending me this heartwarming photo. Her little boy loves his lovable tuggable and that makes me so proud of my work and so happy.

What a cutie!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note....the pillowcase project is moving right along. So far I have pledges of making some pillowcases, monetary donations, zip lock bags, assembling packages, and washing fabric. I am so proud of my friends and bloggy family. You are awesome!

I would love to have a sewing party next week. Let's say TUESDAY NIGHT from 8-10pm. Bring a machine and your fabric and I'll provide cookies and soda/milk/water. We can crank out some pillowcases. If you are interested, email me at foryourpeanut{at}gmail{dot}com If you don't have a machine, but want to sew...that's fine too! I have an extra! Or....even if you just want to hang out...come one, come all!!!!

Also, I am working on a sign up widget for the old sidebar and I am having some difficulty finding what works. Let me know if you have any tips!

*edit* I can't figure out how to do a sign-up/volunteer list....so if you are wanting to pledge something to help...just shoot me an email or leave a comment!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?