Monday, September 20, 2010

Thanks

I'm not gonna lie.  Business is booming.  Ever since I redid the website, the orders are flowing in.  I love it.  It is awesome.  I have new customers (too many to name), I have repeat customers (thanks Bree), I have multiple repeat customers (thanks Christa).  Thank you for your support and your encouragement and your business!  I love what I do, but I couldn't do it without each and every order you place.

On that note....fabrics are being selected and therefore removed from the choices.  If there is a nursing cover you like (ahem...wink...Becky H.) Lemme know and I will get it made for you.  I just don't want you to fall in love with something and then have it be gone when you place your order.

I love making stuff...so custom orders are ALWAYS welcome and are priced individually.  I am open to making anything, just about, and I have a nifty embroidery machine, so I can personalize too!  Did you need any monogrammed hand towels, for yourself or as a wedding gift?  I can do that!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a celebrity, lol! I'll have a look and pick one out :)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?