Friday, October 3, 2008

Week in review

Monday-
Library lap time. It was great. Maggie really enjoyed it. Librarians should not wear skirts if they are going to sit in chairs while everyone else is on the floor.

Tuesday-
Lunch with Melissa. I haven't seen her in ages, but I really enjoy her company. She and her son Jack (4.5years and full of energy) had lunch with Maggie and me at Northstar Cafe. YUMMY! Melissa and I had a bacon and mushroom flatbread and Maggie split a chicken and broccoli quesadilla with Jack. We then went to the opening day of the indoor pool that is 1 block from my house. WE HAD FUN!

Wednesday-
Ran errands and then hit the pool again. I have a feeling we might be here often.

Thursday-
Maggie took a super duper morning nap and then we headed to the post office to mail out an order, walked to Panera so I could grab a bagel and a cup of coffee (with a gift card! Even better!) and then we went to the grocery store. Maggie decided she only needed one nap. ARGH.

Friday-
Well so far this has been the most lackluster day. I attempted to got to 2 stores this morning that weren't open yet, and then we toddled around Target looking for deals on fall stuff for Maggie. There weren't any. Then we headed home for nap. She has been asleep for awhile and I am going to have some lunch. Maybe we will go to COSI this afternoon....the options are wide open....

1 comment:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?