Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby on my mind......

Okay...I am sorry...I am here...I just need some topics to post about. Nobody really wants to read about how I clean my house and unpack boxes all day. So here's a topic. I need your help.

I want to do a lot of handmade goods in the new baby's nursery. Starting with the Crib Bedding set. Here's a tutorial I found, but I am not to keen on the fabric. So...any suggestions? I have no idea if it's a boy or a girl so, gender neutral is a must.

Second, what other things can I craft up to make this kids room special? Have you found anything out there that tickles you????

Lemme know!

oh....LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I made Scarlett's mobile for her crib by myself and it was super easy and so much fun! I love seeing it when I walk in her room. Let me knoe if you want me to email you a picture if it.

    Another thing that I did was have Gray make some "art" for the walls. Of course, I never got it hung up, but my intentions were good. ;)

    Let us know what you decide to do with baby's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to do handmade goods in the your baby's nursery. Using hand picked fabrics to make curtains or quilts always add a personal touch. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?