Monday, March 30, 2009

Love Monday


Ahhhh.......Love Monday........

  • LOVE that I had my 36 week appointment, yes 36 weeks!!, this morning and I officially have a scheduled time and date for my c-section. April 27th at 9am.

  • LOVE that my parents came to visit last weekend and Dan's parents are here today and tomorrow and Maggie seems really outgoing with them

  • LOVE that we had fondue twice in the last few days......YUMMY.....YUMMY......YUMMY

  • LOVE that I am going to sew some nursing covers today!

  • LOVE this e-book, courtesy of Skiptomylou.org...it's full of Easter Craft Tutorials! Check it out HERE

  • LOVE that a gift shop in town wants to carry my baby goods on consignment!

  • LOVE that I have a sewing class tonight and an embroidery class tomorrow night.

  • LOVE all the spring flowers that are blooming!

  • LOVE being able to take Maggie to the park twice in the last few days.

  • LOVE my husband
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. So glad Maggie is enjoying time with her Grandparents!

    Wish we lived closer. I'd love to take a sewing class.

    Yea for 36 weeks!! You're so close!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?