Monday, July 6, 2009

Love Monday

LOVE: to listen to my baby boy coo and giggle on the his playmat as I write this. He is 10 weeks old today and will have his 2 month check up at the end of the week. I am curious to see his stats. I have a feeling that he will be high on the charts again. I think he weighs close to 15 pounds and the crotch snaps on his 3 month old clothes are really working hard to reach each other.

LOVE: impromptu vacations. At the last minute, Dan and I decided to head to Grandma Peggy's house for her big birthday/ 4th of July bash. It was fun as always. She put us up in the Beaumont Inn, which is WONDERFUL, by the way, and we really enjoyed ourselves. Maggie got to meet many of her extended family members which was fun. Grandma Peggy was successful in getting over 30 of us there, from all over the country!

LOVE: how much my business is taking off. In the lower left corner I have a little tracker that shows who is coming and going. Every now and again I pop over there and check out the traffic. I noticed that a lot of people were coming from www.thebump.com (an offshoot of theknot.com). Anyway, a mom on there posted a conversation thread about looking for a solution to nursing in public. And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a lady who suggested my site and my nursing covers. Thanks!!! Whoever you are!!! I also, googled my site name and found myself listed on a site called hotbabysites.com. Also, very cool!!! Thanks to you too!!!

LOVE: that my house is currently very quiet and I have had time to write this today. I was getting worried it wouldn't happen. With vacations, the day to day schedule goes out the window. Today is all about getting back on track.

LOVE: my garden. Things have started to sprout! It is so fun to go out an see if anything is peeking up at me yet. So far it looks like everything is doing well! I have little sprouts all over. As soon as the plants get bigger than the surrounding weeds, I will take a picture to prove that I may have a green thumb after all.

LOVE: my facebook fans! Thanks for being a fan. If you haven't already added yourself and you would like to CLICK HERE!

LOVE,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?