Friday, July 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...neither wordless nor on Wednesday.....sometimes you'll have that

First of all, let me apologize for the delay in posting this week, but I have had a nasty cold and so has Mags. SO..now that we are feeling a little better I feel up to posting.

Here is my picture for Wordless Wednesday:

I love how my little ones love each other....and it's a great shot of the beautiful bows that Jamie makes. (and they stay in her hair!) Be sure to visit her site at SweetiePieBows.Blogspot.com!


and on a sad note....a well know blogger has passed away. I unfortunately just discovered her site. It's full of great ideas. She will be missed and if there is anything the blogging community can do, I will let you know. In the meantime....check out her site at thethriftychick.blogspot.com. She is leaving behind a very young family. The oldest of her children is only 8 years old and the youngest only 14 days. Such a cruel turn her life took. I really was struck by how short and unfair life can be. I will keep them in my thoughts.

Have a great weekend everyone....mine will be full of birthday parties! I plan on making at least one gift...I will be sure to post pictures!

1 comment:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?