Monday, July 13, 2009

Love Monday



LOVE: going to a wedding. HooHah and Ryan got married this weekend! YAY! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. Here's to MANY wonderful years together!

LOVE: Having Grammy in town to watch the kids so that Dan and I could go to the wedding!

LOVE: Cake...need I say more?

LOVE: My "Little" Guy. Jake had his 2 month check up on Friday. He weighs 15 pounds 7.5 ounces (95+ %) is 24 inches long (95%) and has a head circumference of 42 centimeters (90%). He is right in line for an average 4 month old...yep he's HUGE. We also found out that Maggie weighs 30 pounds...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

LOVE: all of the work I have lined up. Orders keep coming in and I have a ton to do before mid-August. All of my stuff will be for sale at The Abbey in West Jefferson, OH. The shop opens mid-August....you will have to check it out!!

LOVE: that this is my 199th post....hmmmm.....what should I do for my monumental 200th post??? Any suggestions?

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Jake is! He sure is a cutie though. I'll definately check out the shop in west jeff...espically if I have to go down that way for work. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?