Wednesday, November 12, 2008

hooded towel



I really want to make this, but I am not sure how hard it will be. Has anyone else ever made one? Does anyone want to give it a try and then tell me how it went? I would appreciate it.

http://infarrantlycreative.blogspot.com/2008/02/kids-hooded-towel-tutorial.html


I am off to eat some chips and dip. Wait, is 10:30am too early for chips and dip? The baby wants them. I can feel him/her moving around in there. Yep, they dig the Ruffle ridges and the french onion yumminess!

Ah...Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm already missing those first baby flutters and kicks. I am so happy for you! Oh, and I totally want some chips and dip now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up making this? I think I might try it. I looked at the tutorial and I think I could handle it. If you did make it, let me know how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made this yet, but I think I might give it a shot in the upcoming weeks. It could make a good xmas present for the niece and nephew...

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?