Friday, November 14, 2008

Read a Book!

Okay. I give you permission. Sit down at least 20 minutes per day and read. It can be a magazine or a book or the newspaper, but, take the time!! We are told to read to our kids for 20 minutes a day, so why not read to yourself? I have been doing that this week and I find it quite therapeutic. Here is what I just finished and what's next:

I just finished this one and it was a nice quick read with lots of laughs. It doesn't hurt that the author used to be a TV comedy writer.






This book is next on my list. It is already on hold at the library. I think I will run over there today and grab it.








Also...the author has a great blog...check it out. I will be adding it to the blogroll.

babyonbored.blogspot.com


Have you read anything good lately? Share with me...I need to start a list...

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. I just added both of those books to my Amazon wishlist yesterday.

    I just finished Jenny McCarthy's Louder Than Words, which was very good and a quick read.

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?