Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New for YOU!



NEW !!!
The For Your Peanut Cozy Cuddle Blanket

The For Your Peanut Cozy Cuddle Blanket is made of raised plush fabric and silky satin backing and is machine washable. It’s incredibly soft and cozy. It measures approximately 28" X 34". I have a ribbon loop added for easy hanging or clipping to stroller or carseat. You'll be pleasantly surprised (even jealous) by how amazingly soft these fabrics are to the touch. You and your baby deserve something this fabulous!

and...

It's only $25*!!!

*(plus $5 shipping)

You will find similar versions selling for as much at $75!!

If you are interested in placing an order, please email me for available fabrics at
ForYourPeanut [at] gmail [dot] com


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I love all your fabric choices. I especially love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am thinking of making one in my size! So warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeleine loves her new blanket. Frankly so do I! We both cuddle it while she's nursing. Thanks Amanda and thanks too for working on such short notice.

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?