Monday, March 23, 2009

Love Monday


Love Monday....

  • Love that Maggie has been sleeping until 7:30 or 8 every morning. I just love those extra few minutes of quiet time.
  • Love that I am 35 weeks along. 5 weeks to go. I requested April 27th for my C-Section. I will find out at my next appointment if that's a go or not.
  • Love the Jeff and Ann Murdock welcomed Grayson David into the world this morning. He was 6 pounds 6 ounces and everybody sounds happy and healthy.
  • Love that I actually am understanding the bookkeeping book that I am reading. I need to keep better track of our rentals, so Dan and I are trying to tackle the book learnin'.
  • Love that my wedding ring still fits. I think at this point with Maggie I was only wearing flip flops, because I couldn't tie my shoes, and the only jewelry I could wear was my earrings.
  • Love Tylenol PM. I ran out on Friday, tried to sleep without it on Saturday night, BIG MISTAKE, and got some by last night. AHHHHH.....a good night's sleep rocks.
  • Love that my parents are coming for a visit on Thursday and Friday.
  • Love that Dan's parents are coming next week.
  • Love that I actually had someone wonder where this list was this morning.
  • Love that I found time to do this list.
  • Oh...and I love the new fish tank with the shiny red rocks in the kitchen. Pictures and explanation to follow later in the week!
Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I just got to sit down and look for your list--glad it was here. It makes me happy! Not that I need much help with that today: my mom's boss flew my parents in as a surprise and we're going to a restaurant opening tonight. I feel like a highroller. Booya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! So exciting!

    I, too, love seeing your list. I'm thinking about doing Tuesdays. Maybe today will be the day. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?