Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday


It's Monday. I didn't get nearly enough done this weekend, but OH WELL!! I have a friend who has a blog and does Love, Friday editions. Everybody loves Friday, but who loves Monday? Monday needs some love. So I would like to do, LOVE, Monday....

  • Love that my daughter didn't seem to notice the time change and is still getting up around 7:30/7:45 and allowing me to have a nice quiet breakfast before the day starts.
  • Love that my husband got a sitter on Friday night so we could go out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse (his fave....I just think it's okay)
  • Love that we are ever closer to buying a truck and ending the search. He has it in his head that tonight we will drive a truck home, but we still aren't sure which one yet....
  • Love that I was able to wear a tee shirt and play outside all weekend. It was a wonderful taste of Spring. Keep it coming! I won't even think about the fact that it is supposed to be in the 30s again on Wednesday. boo
  • Love that we went over to Doug and Brandi's for an impromptu cookout on Saturday night. Not only did I not have to cook, but it was great food and great company.
  • Love that my stuff is selling on eBay. I went through my closet and found all of the clothes that were too nice for Goodwill, but I really don't think will ever fit again. I once was a 0/2/4 in all of my clothes. I don't think I will ever see those sizes again, unless I am buying them for Maggie.
  • Love that Maggie wanted to take off her shoes and socks and walk in the grass on Saturday morning.
  • Love working on the crib set again. I am now almost done with the bedskirt. I have the fitted sheet done. Left to do is....the quilt, the bumper, the pillow, and the valances. Not much right?
  • Love that I checked out Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones book from the library and I now have a diaper bag and a coming home outfit that I want to make. I just need to find a few more hours in the day.
  • Love that Robin Meade is back on Headline News this morning. I watch CNN every morning and I don't like it when they sub in anchors for her. She has a way of making even the most boring news sound interesting. Also....love Rafer and Bob VanDillon. ;)
  • Love Facebook. It's just the best thing since sliced bread for keeping in touch with people. Even if they don't know I am keeping in touch... Friend me if you want....or leave me a comment and I can friend you!
Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I may have to steal this idea. ;)

    You'll have to post a picture of the crib set stuff you already have done. I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?