Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday....

Why didn't everything I ever wanted to accomplish get done before kids?

Maggie is off for the morning with my friend Bobbi. They are headed to story time and to lunch and won't be back until nap time. I have the whole morning to myself....and I have it already filled up with stuff. Don't interrupt me. Hopefully I will have some pictures to post of the crib set soon.

But....I thought it might be fun to start posting my weekly dinner menu. Just in case you need inspiration. Also, if you come across a great recipe that I might like...please pass it on.

Here you go....

  1. Quick Chicken Teriyaki
  2. Beef Stew with Biscuits and Salad
  3. Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Salad
  4. Sauteed Shrimp with Veggies and Rice
  5. Teriyaki Turkey Burgers with Couscous and Steamed Veggies
All of these recipes are Weight Watchers friendly, by the way!

mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?