Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ahhhh....

Well, I don't have much time these days, but I wanted to check in. I have decided that my life smells like dirty diapers, banana peels, and coffee. Decaf coffee...Jacob is sensitive to the caffeine. Boo! I probably should have had more caffeine while I was pregnant, you know, build up his tolerance. But, whatev, hindsight is 20/20. I will have to compliment his sleeping last night. He went to bed at 9pm, Dan gave him a "dream feed" at 11pm and then he slept all the way until 6am!!! Also, it's 8am, Jacob is back asleep and Maggie is just now getting up, I have showered, eaten breakfast, and written on the blog. It feels good. I miss you blog, thanks for waiting.

On another note, my friend Jenny has been diagnosed with pre-eclampsia. She has been sentenced to bed rest for the next 7 or so weeks. Her blog is really funny. If you have a second to check it out please do. You can find it at birdsandbs.blogspot.com

Anybody want a minivan? It seems Chrysler's could be dirt cheap for the next 5 days due to the GM problems. I heard it could be as much as 40% off. I think we might go shopping tonight? Anyone have any recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! Sounds like you had a great night/morning! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your little one continues to sleep well.

    Have fun minivan shopping. I'm so jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?