Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Reading Material

With nursing an infant comes a lot of downtime. I only have so much on my DVR and I don't have anything to do during the night nursing. So, I have found some new blogs to waste my time with. I will soon be adding them to the blog roll, but I thought I would introduce them here first.

  • Crap I've Made : She's a mom with lots of great crafty bits, tips, and tutorials.
  • Birds and Bs : She's a soon to be mom who has been sentenced to 8 weeks of bedrest due to a preeclampsia diagnosis. She has a witty take on life and I am enjoying reading about her journey.
  • The Sproutz Store : Fabric, Crafts, and Giveaways...and Tutorials...need I say more?
  • FAILblog : Funny pictures and video from life...where things fail...check it out if you need a laugh!
Enjoy all of your new reading material!

1 comment:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?