Monday, June 29, 2009

Love Monday


:LOVE my new garden. We planted lettuce, spinach, green squash, green beans, yellow squash, yellow bell pepper, cherry tomato, beefsteak tomato, Mr.Stripey (Dan's pick) tomato, cucumber, cantalope, and watermelon. YAY! Hopefully there will be something to eat soon. HOW GREEN I FEEL!!

:LOVE that Jacob's almost 15 pounds. Yep....he's huge.

:LOVE Maggie's new 4th of July dress I made. It was super easy and it turned out super cute...if I do say so myself

:LOVE my FaceBook friends. Yes, I am an addict, and I am okay with that!

:LOVE Naptime for both kids at the same time. It seems so impossible, that when it is achieved, I feel like I have climbed Mount Everest. It will get easier....I hope.

:LOVE 4th of July. Off to visit Grandma Peggy and help celebrate her birthday with her other 37 kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. Oh...and another 200 of her closest friends. WOoHoO! She is putting us up in the Beaumont Inn...which I LOVE!!! Thanks Gma Peggy!!!

Love Monday,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?