Monday, June 8, 2009

Love Monday


Love Monday

:Love that the Islers are coming on Friday and we will get to hang out with them and the gUnit and their kids. I just love summer. Grilling out...friends...cold beer...playing in the yard...just AWESOME!

:Love that I was able to go out to a bachelorette party this past Friday. It's nice to have some time off from Mommy duty. It really makes me miss my kiddos and appreciate them more the next morning. Dan did a great job at daddy duty and the took care of everyone the next morning. When I got up, he had cinnamon rolls, bacon, and OJ ready for me. And to top it off he said, and I quote "I don't know how you get anything done all day...taking care of both of them is HARD!!" I think he gets it now. Sometimes the laundry just has to sit in the baskets waiting to be folded for a few days. There just aren't enough hours sometimes.

:Love that I got both kids to bed tonight, by myself. Dan played softball and I stayed home. It went really well and I felt a great sense of accomplishment.

:Love that Jacob is sleeping in his crib. I had him sleeping in his swing up until last night. I was really afraid that I was setting up some bad habits for him, but he seems to have made the transition well. Hopefully, I haven't jinxed myself.

:Love homemade mac n cheese and how it makes my husband smile when I make it. Especially when it's Weight Watchers friendly.

:Love how BIG my Little Boy is. Stats from One Month check up: 12 pounds 13.5 ounces (above the 95% percentile), 23 inches (95% percentile), head circumference HUGEish (90% percentile) (I don't remember the actual measurement on this one.)

:Love all of my followers and those comments I get. Thanks for letting me know you read.

Love Monday...
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Good for you getting on out sans kids!

    Enjoy your company this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?