Monday, June 15, 2009

Love Monday


Love Monday...

:LOVE long naps...as I write this, both kids have been asleep since about 1:30. THAT'S AWESOME!! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we met up with our play group friends this morning at the park, then headed to the library for story time, then back outside with our friends for a picnic lunch. It was hot and sunny and there was lots of running around involved. YAY!

:LOVE busy weekends...Friends from Baltimore and some in town friends came over on Friday night and we hung out by the fire-pit and made s'mores. All of the kids cooperated (2.5 year old, 1.75 year old, 1.2 year old, and 6.75 weeks) I am being exact because that is what my husband would do (nerd). On Saturday, we gathered at Dan's brother's house to celebrate his fiance's graduation with her MBA. Sunday, it was out to Newark to celebrate Dan's cousin's 30th birthday. ...and that my friends is why I went to bed at 8pm last night...

:LOVE Sweets...all things frosted, sugar filled, sweet, chocolatey, frozen, drippy, you name it. I have an addiction to the sugary stuff. And of course, this weekend was filled with cake, cupcakes, frosting, chocolate etc. YUMM-O!!!

:LOVE my new plants...I have 3 plants, in pots, hoping to not be killed by my black thumb. I have cherry tomatoes, sweet banana peppers, and cucumbers. Hopefully something will produce something to eat. I am not asking for much here, just a little something from one of them...

:LOVE having time to write this down...it's really theraputic, you should try it!

:DO NOT LOVE these small mysterious bruises on my legs...could be nothing, could be something, so....off to the hematologist for a blood test tomorrow. Let's see what the platelet count looks like before anyone worries. Better safe than sorry!

Love,
me

1 comment:

  1. OK, this might be really dumb but I can't figure out how else to contact you. I would like to buy a taggy blanket AND a nursing cover but I can't figure out how to get them both in my cart at the same time. Whenever I add one and go back to add the other, the first item doesn't appear in the cart anymore. Help!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?