Monday, October 12, 2009

Love Monday


  • LOVE that it's Pumpkin season and Maggie loves it as much as Dan and I do. We went to pick pumpkins (in the POURING rain) last week and boy was she excited!
  • LOVE that Jacob might be closing in on sleeping through the night. On a good night he makes it until almost 6am before he peeps. I usually can get him to go back to sleep, until 7am or later, by just applying a pacifier and a lovey. On a bad night he starts to stir around 2am and Dan and I are up every hour trying to get him to fall back to sleep.
  • LOVE my life. I know I complain a lot and I bellyache over the simple things, but all in all, I really appreciate what I have. My kids are wonderful, my husband rocks, and things could be so much worse. One of my favorite blogger moms always reminds us to "Think about the people with NO LEGS" when the going gets tough.
  • LOVE My new 2 year old and she love her new bike!


  • LOVE that my camera has 309 photos on it! If you want to spend a few hours reminiscing with me, head on over to www.TeamStamm.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?