Friday, October 9, 2009

Next Weeks Menu


For those planners out there who fail to plan, I thought this might be useful. I try to have a monthly menu to eliminate the dinner stress.

Here is October's Menu.

Things change sometimes but this makes things easier!

Monday: Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce over No Yolk Noodles with Broiled Broccoli

Tuesday: Beefy Mac n' Cheese with Brussel Sprouts and Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
(Mac n' Chesse Recipe from WW cookbook and then I add 6 oz browned lean beef)

Wednesday: WW Pancakes with Fresh Fruit Salad and Turkey Bacon

Thursday: Chili with Lite Cesear Salad (in a bag) and Jiffy Cornbread

Friday: TAKE OUT!!!!!!

Saturday: Grilled Turkey Brats with Light Buns, Cous Cous, and Roasted (frozen) Asparagus

Sunday: Chili Rellenos Casserole with Spanish Rice



Happy Eating!



PS- I will try to post reviews of the linked recipes, as they are new ones for me to try. Also, do you have any good, family friendly recipes that I should have in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?