Monday, October 26, 2009

Love Monday


  • LOVE that we were able to get together with Family and Friends this weekend and celebrate a Buckeye WIN!
  • LOVE that Maggie was able to take care of herself during that gathering and didn't need direct supervision from Mommy or Daddy the whole time. She was very happy circulating among the adults.
  • LOVE that Jacob did one night of 7pm-7am. Yes, it was just one night, but I was thankful. Hopefully, we will see that again soon.
  • LOVE that Maggie has transitioned to her Big Girl Bed so easily. She stays in it and sleeps great. Naps are still only happening about every other day, but that would have happened in the crib.
  • LOVE my husband. I can't say that enough. He is so supportive and encouraging. I know he seems over bearing and egotistical and a know it all, but I love him. I wouldn't trade him for anything. He allows me the freedom to be me and I am so thankful for the opportunity.
  • LOVE junk food. But unfortunately, I think I am noticing a trend. Every time I binge on crap I end up feeling really yucky for a few days. And sometimes, like this time, I find myself heading to the Hematologist to have my platelets checked. I have a weird spot on my leg....bummer
  • LOVE the family photos we have on the way. I had a great time at the photo shoot and think we got some really great shots. I should have them back in a week or so and I will be sure to post pictures. If you are in the Columbus area and are look for a FaBuLoUs photographer, check out Tammy at TDSnapshots.com
  • LOVE my readers. Thanks for checking in. I appreciate your interest. Now tell me....what do YOU love today????

2 comments:

  1. I had a blast!! Thanks for the shout out! I loved today's weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pictures! Yea for a full night of sleep! He'll get the hang of it eventually. ;)

    LOVE not being sick for the first time in 2 weeks. Now if only my children would follow suit... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?