Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here We Are

Well, it's been awhile. Sorry about that. I have had so much to do. I still have so much to do. But I need to take a minute to let you know where we are.

We are officially in the new house. Maggie has been completely out of sorts. I talked to several other moms, our pediatrician, and Yvonne at EBC, and the verdict is "Give her a month and she will be back to normal" Boy, will this be a long month. She has completely become a DIVA. She knows what she wants and she is PISSED if she doesn't get it. We were sitting in the yard yesterday and I wouldn't let her eat the grass and you would have thought I was beating her with the screaming she started to do. The neighbors kept looking over to see what was going on. I want my easy going baby back, this new model stinks!

The house if FULL of boxes and we have decided to change how we are going to use the rooms so all of the boxes are now in the wrong rooms. Lots of rearranging to do. It's like that puzzle where you move one piece to move another. I know we will get through it. We have a big family gathering on the 25th of October and I would like to have some moms over for a craft night. KEEP ON MOVING!! I keep telling myself that. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Dan is on a new project at work. He is working 12 hour days. It's honestly kinda nice to have him out of my way as I organize. :) I would like his help with the furniture though... Only a few more weeks and then he will be back to his normal schedule.

I am off to go rearrange more boxes. I will post photos soon. As soon as I find and unpack that box :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are in the new house! Give it time, and Maggie will be back to her "old" self. I'm sure it's been a lot of changes for her, too.

    Good luck with the rest of your unpacking!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?