Thursday, July 17, 2008

Scrabulous...Simply Scrabulous


You know those things on the Internet that become eternal time sucks? You can just pop on to check you email and then that link just taunts you..."click me....click me...CLICK ME!!" Well, this is mine http://www.scrabulous.com/. I haven't played for very long and honestly I suck at it, but I can spend way too much time playing poorly. For those of you will little will power, be careful! You may find your time sucked away on a daily basis. If you ever want to play me, just shoot an email and I will see you there. My screen name is very tricky... amandastamm ... I am on my way over there now......HAPPY THURSDAY!
Oh, and the rehearsal dinner for the wedding Dan is performing is tonight...I will keep you posted on how it went. It should be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. That would totally be trouble for me. I'm already addicted to solitaire and HAVE to play at least once before I get off of the computer each evening. ;)

    Oh, and I have to tell you that I am loving the fact that Dan got ordained!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?