Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What A Day!!

Maggie and I have been busy!

Thanks to Danielle and her boys we headed to the pool today for a little while and had a nice lunch poolside. Maggie just loves to splash in the pool, but it's hard for her to realize that the water is too deep for her to crawl in. Only a couple of well handled face dunks before she got the idea.

We then headed to Moms group at its new location at Riverside Hospital. All I can say is moms cannot handle change! The room was small. The scales were hidden. The bathrooms were coed. There was valet parking. It was just plain poopy. I hope they get it figured out soon. Tuesday group is one of the highlights of my day........

Right now she is upstairs in her crib fighting her nap. She is not crying, but whining to let me know she is not asleep. She has also learned how to rattle her crib...oh joy...c'mon Magpie...fall asleep will ya'...
---

I just reread this....when did 2 outings in one day become a busy day? What will I do when I have 2?????

1 comment:

  1. I'll let you know very soon what a busy day entails once you have 2. Chaos is my best guess at this point. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?