Friday, July 4, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning ... Oh what a beautiful day


I am sitting on the veranda of the Goddard House at the Beaumont Inn in Harrodsburg, KY. The owner of the hotel lent us his mini fridge for the weekend, to store Maggie's food. Towels for the pool are folded on a laundry basket by the door of the main house. You get a nice hot breakfast with your stay. I had biscuits and gravy and Dan had the Batter Cakes. DELICIOUS!! Hot Coffee and Orange Juice were also flowing free. We had fresh bath towels folded in our bag when we returned from our afternoon outing. It feels like I am staying at someone's house, but they are out of town. It's awesome. I highly recommend it if you are in the area. Small town hotel, antique charm (Dan and I dig that if you haven't figured that out yet).....oh.....and WiFi!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!

I might not be back until Monday....we may just have to see what I feel up to....I am on vacation ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?