Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Quick Project!

I was cruising around the internet last night and I wandered upon a cool site...


One of the best things I read was how to make a quick and cheap changing pad.

Sew a soft placemat to a vinyl table cloth piece. Voila!

How simple is that? As Maggie has become mobile she has become quite the squirmy wormy. I have given up on the changing table with the changing pad, because she just tries to flip herself off there as soon as she is put there. So I have moved her to the big girl bed in her room and I use one of those big blue pads the put under me at the hospital. (If it wasn't nailed down at the hospital...I took it! The nurses told me to!) But when we are downstairs, I get out the plastic changing pad from the diaper bag and then put it back most of the time. I am really afraid I might run out one of these times without it. But I have spare placemats and I am sure I can find a cheap vinyl tablecloth at Target.

Now, the only real issue with all of this is that we are officially one week away from our closing and 2 weeks away from the move week. How many boxes have I packed you ask......exactly NONE! Today I am going to...
  1. try to make some headway in the office
  2. get showered (yes, a shower makes it on my daily to do list)
  3. add to my blog (check)
  4. go to moms group
  5. figure out what to make for dinner
  6. go to grocery store
  7. get Maggie's laundry done
  8. straighten the house from where the car exploded into the living room after our trip
  9. get the car washed
  10. clean out the trip trash from the inside of the car
  11. install the new car seat (Maggie gets out of the bucket!)
  12. try not to start crying at the overwhelming nature of this list I just made...
WOW... I had better get moving...

1 comment:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?