Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy as a Bee....1...2....3

So what a day I am having! I have done nothing productive...well not nothing, but not much, around the house today. I did the basic morning chores, but when Maggie went down for her nap, I hit the sewing machine. Here's what I got accomplished in about 2 hours:

Kelly's Sling (I will drop it in the mail tomorrow Kel!)
Some burp cloths for an expecting friend:
And Claire's (Maggie's playmate) new Blocks bag: (I fell in love with this print! So Fun!)
NOW.....this afternoon I would like to get started on Maggie's first birthday outfit. I have the pattern and the fabric, it's just a matter of getting started.
But first I need to decide tonight's dinner menu.....Chicken Enchiladas? Leftovers? Take Out?

2 comments:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?