Saturday, August 9, 2008

So Exciting!

I love it when people comment on my blog entry when I had no idea that they were reading...HI AUNT JOAN! I also love when people I don't know send me emails saying that a friend or a coworker sent them to my site. I love that I can reach people that I don't know.

But...I would like to let you all know that there are new things coming soon...
  • BURP CLOTHS
  • NURSING COVERS
  • KNIT BOOTIES
  • BIBS

I plan to spend some time in the next week getting things listed and getting the site updated. I look forward to all the new emails and comments!!!

1 comment:

  1. Foudn you on todays creative blog, love what you are doing!!! Beautiful fabric! I'll definetely keep you in mind for my next one!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?