Wednesday, August 13, 2008

uphill climb...

I should be cleaning the kitchen...

I really want to feel excited about my blog, but I have so much to do to it right now. I found the CUTEST templates to use, but if I upload a new template I lose a TON of stuff. But, with all my messing around yesterday I screwed up the current template to where it looks UgLy! SO...I guess I am at that...what do I have to lose point... I will most likely lose my hit counter and I don't know how to save that, but everything else I can slowly put into place again. I am estimating I have about 10 good hours of messing around before I get it set. There are new pictures, a shopping cart, new products, and more. I have been teasing about it for so long, people are going to give up checking back. To tide you over, I would like to offer you a slide show of last weekends hoorahs!

Thanks MaPaStamm for letting us hang at your place while you were out of town! We had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?