Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally...a yard I can be proud of!

Dan and I spent most of the weekend cleaning out our completely overgrown yard, both front and back. I really need to remember to take "before" pictures, but here are the "after" pictures:


The backyard: Our little pond, the old bench and chair, and our crabapple trees.


The backyard: the giant Hosta, Maggie's future play area, a giant pile of brush taken from one of the crabapple trees.

The front yard: The two cleared out flower beds.


The front yard: a closeup of the flower bed on the left. The beds feature Spirea and Asiatic Lilies.


The front yard: a closeup of my new Asiatic Lilies.

The front yard: to the left of the front porch. Featuring my transplanted Lavender (was in the front right flower bed) and the Holly and the base of the Magnolia tree.

I think it all turned out well! Now.....how long before I kill it all???

1 comment:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?