Monday, August 4, 2008

Only a few moments...

I only have a couple of minutes while the floors dry, but here's the news:

  • Maggie and I are both sick with colds. We are through the worst of it, but getting better seems slower than I would like. Maggie hates tissues and likes to leave the "bats in her cave" as we call those little boogers.
  • The house is coming together...a box a day keeps the insanity away...or something like that.
  • Dan is ever busy with work. We are going to the lake with the Greisemers, and the Islers, so he will have some long days ahead to get ready.
  • MAGGIE ADDED A NEW WORD TO HER VOCABULARY.....DRUMROLL PLEASE.....
KITTY

Dan and I are so proud....we were really hoping for O-H-I-O, but kitty will do for now...

GO BUCKS!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Maggie! Hope you guys feel better soon. Have fun at the lake!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?