Tuesday, May 6, 2008

By His Grace Photography


We had family photos taken last November and we are about to have some pictures of Maggie done again. I was aiming for 6 month photos, but it was too cold and dreary our and I really like the outdoor photos. So many people have complemented us on them that I thought I would post the info for the photograper's site. Allison is just getting her business up and going, but you wouldn't know it. She is so professional and accomodating. She really wants to get pictures that reflect the subject. I appreciate her care and time with my family. You should really check her out if you are in the Columbus, Ohio area. Her prices are extremely reasonable and you own the copyright to them when all is said and done...you can print as many or as few as you need! There are no packages to buy! If you have a chance, check out her site, you just might see some familiar faces :)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?