Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What did the 0 say to the 8??






Nice Belt....






LOL!






It seems that the Barenaked Ladies have put out a kids CD and Book. They sang on Regis and Kelly today and the song was great. My friend Brandi, mother of 2 (3 year old and a 7 month old,) always tells me that there is good kids music out there. I loved the track they played...789. Why is 6 afraid of 7 you ask? Because 7 ate 9!! I think this would make a great mothers day gift! I might just go grab a few for the moms I know.



1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I'm going to have to go find this. And yes, there are tons of good cds for kids out there that you, too, will enjoy. Grayson LOVES music. His favorite right now is Jim Gill, but he also loves Lauri Berkner, Dan Zanes, and Jack Johnson. Oh, and of course, The Wiggles. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?