Friday, May 30, 2008

House Search Update

Many people have been asking me where we are with the house. I thought I might give an update. We submitted our final revisions of the offer back to the seller one last time. Our agent has been speaking with the seller, by phone, all week. We think we have reached a mutually agreeable deal. The seller has until 2pm today to respond. If he likes everything he sees, then we are a go. If he doesn't, then I don't know what happens next. I am really getting tired of the back and forth, but I understand it is necessary for a purchase this large. I am really nervous. I hope it all works out.

What lays ahead makes me nervous too.

To Do List:
  1. Clean entire house top to bottom (2710)
  2. Clean entire house top to bottom (1281)
  3. Pack entire house
  4. Move entire house without threatening my husband with divorce
  5. Get Maggie settled in to her new room
  6. Be prepared for a few rough nights
  7. Unpack boxes at new house
  8. Sell Dan's car
  9. Get mountain bike refurbished so Dan can ride to work "Hippie Chic"
  10. Finish all projects at 2710
  11. Get renters for 2710
  12. Die from exhaustion

I know I am forgetting the UMPTEEN "to do's" that are laying in wait, but hopefully by September (Maggie will be 1 on the 19th) we will emerge from the fog and be settled into our new home.

Here's Hoping!

2 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Oh, and #4 cracked me up! I'll be impressed if you manage. I know I wouldn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear how everything goes. If you need help with Maggie let me know!

    D

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?