Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning Blog Readers! I hope you are enjoying reading this as much as I am enjoying writing it. Here's an update on life at our house.....

Maggie... is feeling better. Currently she is sitting on the floor playing with some new toys. Daddy and I went to Once Upon A Child on Sunday and got some new things for her to tinker with. I think she was getting bored with the current selection. The new ones are a real hit. Her sickness must have just been a mild virus.

For Your Peanut... is off an running! I have had a good amount of orders. Enough to keep me busy without feeling overwhelmed. I ordered my business cards last night, but they won't be here for about 3 weeks (poo!). I am really excited about how they turned out. Dan took some of my printable ones to work with him today so he can print them on the color printer. That will get me through until the professional ones arrive. Another exciting development in my business is that the EBC is open to discussing carrying them in thier gift shop. They are getting ready to move the gift shop over to the hospital so a lot more people will be shopping and then things could really take off. Dan has offered to help me sew....but I think I would rather have him iron and pin....

Solid foods...are hit an miss. Maggie has been not eating as much, but I think that's because she is having a little trouble passing it all through her little system and she is a little backed up. I don't think she has a lot of places to put it right now.....maybe prunes for lunch? I tried to add her 3rd meal today. Up until this point she has been only eating Lunch and Dinner. I also tried to introduce a new fruit. I think it was too many changes at once. She didn't seem hungry or maybe she didn't like the peaches. I will try peaches again at lunch...maybe...

Photos...were done last night. Allison Herman of By His Grace Photography took tons of pictures out at the grounds around the Franklin Park Conservatory. I think they are going to turn out really cute. Maggie was in a great mood and really hung in there for the 2 or so hours we were posing her. I hope there are some real keepers in there. Thanks ALI!!!

The HOUSE...is still an unknown. We put in the offer on Sunday night, but still haven't heard anything back. We haven't lost hope yet, we still have our fingers crossed. Hopefully we will have a better idea of what is going on, by tonight.

I have officially scheduled my first night away from Maggie. It isn't until July 19th and my mom is coming to visit, but I still am trying to wrap my head around it. I never thought it would be this hard to leave her. Especially in the good hands of my mom....but I am still nervous. Hopefully in the 2 months I have to prep, I won't freak out when the time comes....

Okay...Nap time for Maggie is approaching and I need to get her ready to get some zzzzzz's so that I can get a shower and work on my presentation for EBC. Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Maggie is feeling better, and that your business is doing so well. That's so exciting!

    I have to be honest and tell you that I have only spent 2 nights away from G in almost 3 years. I guess I just haven't really made it a priority to give myself some time away yet. Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?