Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

As I sit here trying to decide what to write, the cat is crawling into my lap to get cozy. I love my kitties, but one can only take so much love. Okay, she is settled, now on to the meat of things.

The house....we put in another offer this morning for a little more moolah. Hopefully we will get at least a counter offer this time. He didn't counter last time, because the offer officially expired before his agent was able to get in touch with him. I honestly don't have much hope. It was worth a shot though. My husband is really not so hot on the Northridge house. I believe he has become a smitten kitten with the Short North/Victorian Village/Goodale Park/Harrison West/Dennison Place area...so we will keep looking. Nothing like spending your Sundays in the car looking for FSBO signs. "We might find a deal!!" I love my frugal husband.

The kid...Maggie is asleep right now. Ali dropped off the new photos from our outing to Franklin Park Conservatory. The look awesome. If you have a spare 1/2 hour and want to look at hundreds of pictures (there are 266 photos :)) of my cutie, go to http://www.teamstamm.com/ and check her out. I take no responsibility for the boredom you might experience. I warned you as to how many there are!!!

The Crafts...I have yet to hear back from the EBC as to whether or not they liked my nursing covers and whether or not they would be willing to carry them in their shop, but I still have a good feeling about things. I dropped them off on Tuesday, with three samples and a cover letter, and by the time my New Moms Group was done, they appeared to be making some rounds through the staff. YAY! Maybe by next Tuesday they will let me know if I need to bring more to stock the shelves with.

New Crafts...I don't know if you non parents that read this are familiar with the "SLEEPSACK", but it's an infant must, with all the fear of SIDS and such. Maggie has 3 right now. 2 fleece and 1 cotton. As summer fast approaches, I am realizing the need for an additional cotton one. So I can wash one and she still has one to sleep in. Unfortunately, those suckers are $20-$30 a pop. Guess what...I think I am going to try to make one. I know, I know, your shocked. How hard could it be? I will use my current ones as patterns and use some scrap fabric I have. I think I only need about 3/4 yard and a zipper. I will have to procure a zipper this weekend as I don't currently have one in my supplies. I will let you know how it goes. Also, please note that this sleepsack should never be referred to as an infant body bag. That's just wrong. By the way...the kid in this picture looks like he just drank a can of REDBULL. Good luck getting him/her to sleep, sleepsack or no sleepsack.

HELP!...ATTENTION COLUMBUS RESIDENTS...I want to take my parents to a family friendly restaurant tonight. Something fun and inexpensive and Columbusy. Does anyone know of a place? Please leave me your comments!!!

Happy Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?