Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YAY!

The Toilet Phone Survives! It may be early yet to proclaim full recovery, but by first appearances, the pee phone (as my husband calls it) still works. Hopefully it will continue to work, but if not, I do have a backup. I just need to get all my phone numbers off the pee phone. That way I can still call my mom! I am amazed at how reliant I have gotten on that phone book. I don't memorize any phone number anymore.

Maggie is getting really fussy as I am sitting here ignoring her, so I need to be quick. I just wanted to give you all an update on the house.......no response......so it appears they are ignoring our offer and not even offering a counter offer. Dan and I are discussing the option of submitting another offer at a little more, but we aren't sure yet. We still have hopes that they might come back with a counter.

Grammy and PapDaddy are coming to visit this weekend. Maggie should get a lot of kisses and hugs. They are arriving sometime tomorrow I think and then heading back on Saturday.

Well, I am off to mommy duty.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?