Sunday, June 1, 2008

THIS JUST IN......

I just wanted to let everyone know......

We are officially "IN CONTRACT" on the Dennison Place house!

We are currently scheduling inspections and meetings with lenders. We should close sometime mid-July, if all goes according to plan.

Thanks for all the feedback and comments! It's nice to know there are people out there actually reading this stuff!

Also, I wanted to let you all know that the EBC is not going to carry my nursing covers until they move over to their new location. At that time they would like to further discuss carrying them in the gift shop. BUT...I have listed them on Craigslist and I am getting a bit of business from that. Word of mouth and the Internet are keeping me busy. Thanks for all the words of encouragement and support. If anyone knows a boutique that these nursing covers would fit well in, please do share! I will be happy to do the leg work if anyone has a direction to point me in!

Welcome to June! Enjoy the beautiful Sunday!

CONGRATULATIONS SHANE!!! HAPPY GRADUATION!!!

1 comment:

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?