Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Burp Cloths - COMING SOON!

Keep checking in...I will soon be adding the burp cloths to my inventory. I have to spend some time getting them made up so you will have something to pick from. As for now, if you need some, just let me know and I will work with you to get them designed to your specification. I do have some fabric and ribbon on hand and chances are you will find something you like. They run 3 for $15 and 5 for $20. Here's a peek at the first order I made. I think they are pretty darn cute....if I do say so myself.....

















Oh....Becki...your order is ready......

2 comments:

  1. They look great, Amanda! I can't wait to order some. I'll let you know soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Little Ones

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Where in the World are YOU From?